Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Delphie-Diego

We have a couple of Guinea Pigs here at school and I have just spent some time with them, feeding them greens and tomatoes, Diego Is getting to be a bit of a round boy and needs a bit more exercise, so for a treat he has had a run around with the rabbits, he looked a bit nervous to start then discovered his running legs and had a great time working of the Kilos. I will post a picture when I get my camera out, he is great and I would love to adopt him when the students have handled him a bit more.
My boy Fin has a new friend called Bam, she is a year old Huntaway cross and they are just playing until they drop, ripping stuffed toys to shreds is the play for today, but I am going to give them the run of their lives now with the launcher ball (best exercise toy out in my opinion) so a quiet afternoon I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment