Monday, May 17, 2010

Careers Expo

Have been spending a few hours at the local careers expo, lots of parents and prospective students here. Took Bam with me ( a puppy we are looking after) and she really enjoyed it, lots of treats for both puppies and people. It was really good to talk to students and find out what motivates them to go into a chosen field of study, there is a wide range of people out there, it was obvious some just got dragged along by mum and dad, but others so enthusiastic it gives me hope.
I am going back again today and tomorrow, I really like this sort of stuff but will swap dogs today and take Finbar ('cos he's missing out on the treats).
Will hopefully get some pictures to make it more interesting for you. Great being able to just write my thoughts down without feeling stupid, the more I do it the less stupid I feel. Good for my morale.

No comments:

Post a Comment