Saturday, December 18, 2021

 On the fifth day of Christmas my mum gave to me:

Five tennis balls!
Four Collie birds
Three best friends
Two back leg gloves
and
A piece of her favourite pear tree.
So you know how good I am at almost anything, especially modesty and being humble, well mum dresses me up in tinsel (once were wolves eh?) and said lie down here son next to these tennis balls which I have cunningly disguised as a pyramid. So being a good boy I do it and do it well, then why not throw them all in the air for a good photo op, easy I said I can catch them all. One, two, three and all the balls go into the air, guess how many I caught?
Big fat zero, what am I official ball picker upper, I don't think so. I'll catch when I'm good and ready, what's for tea?






No comments:

Post a Comment